The New Queens and King for 2013-14
On 16 November 2013 at Civic Hall, Blackshots, Essex, London UK
9 new queens & 1 king were crowned!
See the Hall of Fame 2013 for more pictures of the winners!
Triple Crown Queens
- Mrs Commonwealth International (Lucienne Gusman from Malta)
- Miss Commonwealth International (Lenie Maggy Pieterse from South Africa)
- Miss Teen Commonwealth International (Katrinah Phenyo from Botswana)
- Mr Commonwealth International (Justin Chircop from Malta)
Cultural Sector Queens
- Miss Commonwealth Africa (Mulki K Miraj from Tanzania)
- Miss Commonwealth Asia-Pacific (Angelica Casinto from Philippines)
- Miss Commonwealth Euro-Atlantic (Hatty Berry from England)
- Miss Commonwealth Caribbean (Simone Fairweather from Jamaica)
Queen of Friends
- International Queen Of Friends Of The Commonwealth (Jessica Martins – from Madeira)
- Miss Commonwealth Eternal (Jayne-Louise Slater from England) “Exemplary charity-fundraiser (over £4M raised) Miss Commonwealth England 2004/6, and Miss Commonwealth Sport International 2006. Qualified Physical Education Teacher who is also renown for her work in raising awareness about Alopecia and mentoring and promoting self-confidence among sufferers – see here – see here also.
- 1st R-Up: Palesa R Mtshali from South Africa
- 1st R-Up: Letsema Gaefhele from Botswana
- 2nd R-Up: Mulki K Miraj from Tanzania
- 1st R-Up: Hatty Berry from England
- 2nd R-Up: Sarah Zahra from Malta
- 1st R-Up: Nello Newton from Mozambique